Waterproof Pillow from Kylie - Wipe Clean, Breathable Protection
Fully waterproof pillow, no more waterproof pillow cases!
- Much more comfortable - Soft PU material instead of the PolyEthylene usually used in similar products
- Easy to clean - Simply wipe it down!
- It's fully breathable - you won't need to worry about sweating or overheating
- Less hassle - Don't fumble with washing a waterproof pillow case, it's not required!
- Better protection - Fully encapsulated waterproof protection
The Kylie Wipe Clean Waterproof Pillow is soft, comfortable and breathable. The Pillow is made from Polyurethane which is soft and flexible to the touch. The user will hardly feel the difference between this and a normal pillow.
Because it's fully waterproof you can stop trying to wash your pillows at home or taking costly trips to the launderette. If your Kylie Pillow gets wet you can simply wipe it down and it's good to go!
The Kylie Pillow is great for kids and will help with bedwetting accidents, but can also be handy for adults with disabilities or incontinence. For people with Alzheimer's disease these products can really help. Some people are confused by new incontinence products. The Kylie pillow won't be a problem though as It looks and feels just like a regular standard pillow.
- Highest quality, breathable, waterproof pillow
- Made from super soft polyurethane
- Flame retardant to source 5
- Finished with impervious fluid proof binding
- Available in Standard pillow size
Who Uses a Waterproof Pillow?
- Good for kids with bedwetting accidents
- Good for people with dementia, reduces confusion
- Used in nursing homes, hospitals and care environments
- People with stomas to protect against leaks
- People that wear incontinence products - even the best pad can leak!
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100
Delivery is £5.99 on orders under £100
Special rates apply for remote areas, Scottish Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.
Your product will be shipped by next day delivery when ordered before 1pm.
If you order after 1pm on a Friday your order be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Although we will send by a next day courier we can't absolutely guarantee that your order will arrive next day. It can take up to three days. If this is important please call us, we can offer you a guaranteed service at a higher rate.
If you aren't in to receive the courier will leave a note and try again tomorrow. If you want the courier to leave your order on your premises or with a neighbour please enter your instructions in the "Special Instructions" box in the checkout. Please note that our couriers can't follow instructions to telephone.
We are closed on weekends and bank holidays, therefore we only ship Monday to Friday.
UK Special Rates:
Scottish Highlands and Remote Areas
UK Offshore (Isle of Man, Channel Islands)
Republic of Ireland (EIRE): £21.00
North America: £40
Rest of the World: £60